Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has done this to provide financial assistance to the citizens of Bihar. Under Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana, all those people who are unable to buy their own vehicle due to financial constraints will be benefited. According to Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana, the state government will provide a 50% subsidy to the people of Bihar state to buy vehicles. Under the Bihar Chief Minister Gram Transport Scheme 2021, financial assistance will be provided to the rural people, so that the economically weaker citizens of Bihar can start their own employment. Here in this article, we will share with you the steps and other information about the application of this scheme.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2021
Under this Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram parivahan Yojana 2021, operated by the Bihar Government Transport Corporation (Transport Department, Government of Bihar), new passenger vehicles ranging from 4 seats to 10 seats can be purchased. The Bihar State Government will provide you 50% subsidy to help you buy the vehicle. Interested beneficiaries applying under this scheme can apply online by visiting the official website of Bihar Transport Corporation. Applicant’s minimum age should be 21 years, persons below 21 years of age cannot apply for the scheme.
|Scheme name||Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana|
|Was started||By then Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Department||Human Welfare Department and Transport Corporation|
|Budget amount||Rs 421 crore|
|beneficiary||rural low caste people|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance for employment opportunities|
Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana
Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana is a scheme run by the Government of Bihar Transport Corporation, under this scheme, new passenger vehicles ranging from 4 to 10 seats will be considered eligible. All the interested beneficiaries of Bihar state who want to apply under this Yojana can apply online by visiting the official website. The minimum age of the beneficiaries who wish to apply under this Yojana should be 21 years.
Purpose of Chief Minister Village Transport Scheme 2021
We know that at present it is difficult for the rural people to face the problems which have arisen due to the lock-down due to coronavirus because their livelihood can only go ahead by doing daily wages. Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2021 has been started by the State Government of Bihar to carry forward this livelihood. The main objective of Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana is that the rural people need a vehicle for doing business, which they are unable to buy due to weak economic conditions, then they will get a 50% subsidy to buy 3 or 4 wheeler. To provide in the form of financial assistance and to provide employment opportunities to the rural people through this scheme.
Also Read:- Uttarakhand Vatsalya Yojana Online Apply, Application Form
Benefits and Features of MGPY 2021
- According to this scheme, unemployed people belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, & Extremely Backward Classes can register and apply online to buy vehicles at subsidized rates.
- Those who are unemployed due to lack of any kind of financial assistance or opportunity. They are also being provided assistance through Mukhyamantri Gram Transport Yojana.
- Through this scheme, the beneficiaries will be provided financial assistance in the form of a subsidy to buy a new four or three-wheeler vehicle for public transport.
- Unemployed persons can get employment through Mukhyamantri Gram Transport Scheme 2021.
- A target has been set to provide assistance to about 8405-gram panchayats of Bihar. The government will provide benefits to 5 such youth i.e. a total of 42,025 from each of the Gram Panchayats.
- Provision has been made to give grants to three Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, 2 most backward class beneficiaries for the purchase of vehicles for each Panchayat.
- People below the age of 21 years of the Bihar cannot avail the benefit of this Yojana.
- The applicants should not be employed in any government entity & should not already have a commercial vehicle.
- According to this scheme, 5 eligible beneficiaries of each Panchayat will be selected.
- The applicants applying under the Chief Minister’s Village Transport Scheme 2021 must have his own educational qualification.
Bihar Chief Minister Village Transport Scheme Eligibility Criteria
To take advantage of this scheme, you must necessarily fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows-
- According to this scheme, only Gram Panchayats falling under the Bihar region have been included for providing benefits. So applicants must be residents of Gram Panchayats falling within Bihar state limits.
- According to the Village Transport Scheme of Bihar, a provision has been made to include unemployed people belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Extremely Backward Classes belonging to rural areas.
- Such people have been eligible to join this village transport scheme of Bihar, whose minimum age is 21 years.
- Such people who are working in any government service or already have a commercial vehicle or want to buy a used vehicle. Then they will not be considered eligible for this scheme.
- If a person has taken a loan from the bank for the vehicle earlier, then they will also not be considered eligible to take the benefit of this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Gram Privahan Yojana 2021 Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Qualification Certificate
- mobile number
- driving license
How to apply Bihar Chief Minister Village Transport Scheme 2021 online?
You can apply in Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana through the given easy steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Bihar Govt Transport Corporation.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana” in the menu.
- Now on this new page go to the link for Apply Online Seventh Face Click Hair.
- If you are a registered user, then select the login option, otherwise fill in the information asked in the form like; Phone number, password, email address, driving license.
- After filling in the information, press the register button. Now your registration process is complete and you have your username and password through which you can log in and fill your application form.
- Now click on the link to log in and the login form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in the information asked in the form and press the login button. After that click on the link of Fill Application Form for Application Form.
- The form will open on your screen, now fill in the requested information carefully and attach the scanned copy of the requested documents.
- Finally, check the form once again and submit your form by pressing the submit button.
How to check application status
You can also check the status of your application by following the given easy steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Bihar Government Transport Corporation.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana” in the menu.
- To TAP the application status, select any one of the following links according to your face
- For Check, Your Application Status (Seventh Phase) Click Here
- For Check, Your Application Status (Phase 1 – 6) Click Here
- Now the login page will open on your screen. Here enter your username, password, captcha code and click on the login button.
- Your application status will be displayed on your screen as soon as you login.
Feedback filing process
You can register yourself on the official website of the Bihar Government by following the given easy steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Bihar Government.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Feedback”.
- Now on this new page click on the option of Add Feedback and the Feedback Form will open on your screen.
- Fill in the information asked in the form like name, mobile number, email, comments, and then by filling the captcha code, press the button to send feedback.
Here you can see all the details about Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana. For more information or any query, you can contact on the helpline number or also write an email on the following email id stating your problem.
- Email ID: [email protected] Number: 0612-2233333