At the time of coronavirus infection, a free ration card Yojana has been introduced with the aim to provide relief to BPL families. All the individuals or families of the country who do not have a ration card are eligible to take advantage of this free ration card scheme. Along with this, all those applicants who have applied for the ration card but have not yet received the ration card can also take advantage of this permanent free ration card scheme 2021. We know that there are many families in our country who do not even have one-time meals. In such a situation, free ration cards are being provided by the government, so that they can improve their livelihood by getting ration at a low cost.
Free Ration Card Application
India is currently fighting a global pandemic, due to which citizens are facing economic problems. In this situation, a 21-day lock-down has been announced to prevent the increasing infection of Corona, which has now been extended till May 3, due to this lock-down, the poor, daily laborers of the country are being affected the most, they are facing a lot of difficulty in living their life, for which Free Ration Card Yojana has been started by the government.
The poor, daily wage laborers have no money to fill their stomachs and buy food and drink. In this situation, all the states are providing free rations and other food items to the poor. All those individuals or families who want to take advantage of the free ration being provided by the states. They have to apply for the free ration card. Through this ration card, citizens will be able to earn their living by buying rations at a low cost.
Free Ration Card Scheme 2021
The free ration card scheme was recently launched by the central government to provide ration by the government at a reasonable cost. Under this scheme, free 5 kg ration, pulses, and other items will be provided to KAPL, BPL poor families of the country. At present, there are many families who have either not applied for a ration card or whose ration card is issued.
In such a situation, ration, pulses and other items are being provided by the central government to the poor through e-ration cards, so that citizens suffering from financial problems can buy ration at a low cost and live their family life. – Can live. Along with this, the state governments have also started distributing rations to all those families who do not have a ration card.
Now you will get 24 hours ration even without waiting inline
The central government had introduced a biometric system to distribute ration in 5 states of the country, i.e. ration was being distributed through machines. Seeing the success of this scheme, the government has now implemented this system in Delhi and Gujarat also. That is, people will not have to make long lines to get ration in Delhi and Gujarat, all of them can easily take ration without being in line. The govt had implemented this Yojana in 5 states, where it has received very good response. At present, the government will expand it under a pilot project.
temporary ration card in delhi
The Arvind Kejriwal government of Delhi is already distributing food items to all those families who do not have ration cards. For this e-coupon pass facility has been started by the Delhi government. In Delhi, poor families are providing 5 kg of wheat & 1 kg of pulses per member per family for 3 months. All the economically Low class family of Delhi can take advantage of the temporary ration card Yojana in this
Free Ration Card Yojana
Under the newly launched Free Ration Card Yojana 2021 by the Central Government, the APL, BPL poor families of the country will get free 5 kg ration, 1kg pulses, & other items. Those who have a ration card. There are thousands of people whose ration card is in use, & after knowing that few people do not have a ration card, some state govt has said that they will distribute ration to all those who do not have a ration card & Delhi The government has already started distributing it and the MP government also announced that they will provide rations to all the low-class familys of the state through their PDS system.
Use of free ration card
- to get a gas connection
- #To get rations at subside rates
- #to get a passport
- $to open a bank account
- $to take life insurance
- to get a driving license
- for making voter id card
- to buy a sim card
- school to college
- for the court
- For making other government documents
- to take scholarship
Free ration card eligibility criteria
- Only permanent residents of India can avail of temporary ration card benefits.
- Recently or newly married couples who have applied for a ration card can also avail free ration cards.
- This ration card is issued in the name of the family head.
- All BPL applications submitted by the applicant will be accepted.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- family Passport size photo
- income certificate
- LPG connection details
- caste certificate
- Bank AC. number
- mobile number
Documents for adding new member’s name in ration card
Citizens who want to add a name in ration card, for that the following types of documents will be required-
- original ration card
- child’s birth certificate
- Aadhar card of parents
- To add family bride name
- Marriage certificate
- husband’s original ration card
- Aadhar Card
How to apply for Free Ration Card?
All the interested persons follow the given steps to apply in the online mode of Free Ration Card.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Food and Distribution Department of your state.
- Here, you will see the option of an e-coupon in the menu. You have to tap on this link.
- Now enter your mobile number & click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive a 4 digit OTP on your mobile number which you will have to enter at the designated place for verification.
- After verification, the application form will open. Here you have to enter some of your personal information like- Name of the head of the family, age, Aadhar number & number of family members, etc.
- After this, you have to fill in your area information and address.
- Now upload the family head Aadhar card photo and photos of the family members.
- You will receive a message on your mobile number on the step-by-step completion of all the processes. You can download the provisional ration card by clicking on the link given in this message.
- Note- Through this temporary/free ration card, you will be able to avail yourself of ration and other facilities from your nearest ration dealer.
How to link ration card with aadhar card?
There is good news for all those people who want to link ration card with aadhar card. The central government has extended the deadline for linking the ration card with the Aadhaar card till 30 September. Unless the Ministry of Consumer Affairs has given clear guidelines to the State Governments, no consumer can be felt to give ration. You can link the Ration Card with your Aadhar Card in the following steps.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- After this, you have to enter the district and state information on the new page and click on the option of Ration Card Benefit.
- Now after selecting the ration card scheme, you need to enter your ration card number, aadhar number, e-mail address, and mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile which you will have to enter at the designated place.
- After your application is verified, your Aadhar card will be linked with the ration card.
How to add a member’s name to a ration card?
It happens many times that we have to enter the name of the new member in our ration card. To register this name, we can apply both online and offline as follows-
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest food supply department.
- Now you have to get the form to add the member’s name.
- In this form, you have to enter the details of the asked information carefully.
- You will also need to provide information about new members in the form.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents from this form.
- After that, you have to submit this form along with the application fee.
- Now the staff there will give you the Application number.
- Through this reference number, one can track the status of the application.
- After submitting the form, your documents will be verified after which you will get the ration card after 2 weeks.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Food Supplies Department of the state.
- Now click on the option to add the name of the member.
- #Now you have to enter the details of the information asked in the form and attach all the required documents.
- Now tap on the submit button.
- After this you will get the reference number, which has to be saved for future reference.
- You can also check the application status from this reference number.
- After submitting this form, your documents will be verified.
- After all the process you will get the ration card.
How to Download Free Ration App?
- To download the Free Ration Mobile App, first, you have to go to the Google Play Store of your Android mobile.
- Now enter Free Ration App in the search bar.
- #Now you have to click on Free Ration Mobile App.
- #Now tap on the install button.
- Now Free Ration Mobile App will be downloaded in your mobile.
- You can login successfully once the Free Ration Mobile App is downloaded.
the online process for making duplicate ration card
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Department of Fertilizer Logistics Supply of your state.
- Here click on the link for the online duplicate ration card application.
- Now enter all information like:
- your name
- your address
- mobile number
- Now upload all the important documents.
- After that tap on submit button.
- In this way, you will be able to apply for a duplicate ration card online.
The offline process to make duplicate ration card
- First of all, go to Gram Panchayat or Block.
- Now you have to fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully such as your name, mobile number, address, etc.
- After that, attach all the important documents.
- Submit this application form with application fee to the Gram Panchayat or Block.
- After this, your documents will be verified.
- After successful verification, you will get a ration card.
Ration card amendment process
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Department of Fertilizer Logistics Supply.
- Now on the home page, you have to tap on the link of the form.
- After this, you have to tap on the link of the amendment form.
- You have to download the form.
- After that, you have to take the print of this form.
- Now enter information like:
- your name
- mobile number
- address, etc.
- After that, you have to attach all the important documents in this form.
- #After that, submit this form to the concerned department.
- After that you will be given a serial number.
E-coupons reduce the misuse of the free ration card schemes. Along with this, the government will have a complete record of the person taking ration.
If you do not have a ration card, then you can get a ration under central and state government schemes. For this, you can apply for an e-ration coupon from the official website of the respective state.
Those who do not have ration card and want to get free ration can apply for ration coupon and temporary ration card.