The Gujarat Kisan Suryoday Yojana has been inaugurated by the PM of the country, Shri Narendra Modi, through video conferencing in his home state Gujarat today, on 24 October. Under this Yojana, the farmers suffering from the problem of electricity and water will get relief. Farmers of Kisan Suryoday Yojana started by Prime Minister Modi will be easy to do farming in their fields because under this Yojana, 3rd-phase electricity will be supplied to the farmers for irrigation in their fields from 05:00 am to 09:00 pm. Through which farmer brothers will be able to give water to their fields. Due to lack of electricity, the fields were not getting water, which was becoming a big problem, but through this scheme, it would be possible to provide water in the fields on time.
Kisan Suryoday Yojana 2021
We know that this Yojana is a very beneficial Yojana for the farmers of Gujarat. Now the farmers of Gujarat will not have the problem of water for irrigation, this has been possible only due to Kisan Suryoday Yojana. Under this Yojana, the farmers of Gujarat will be able to irrigate their fields properly by getting electricity in three phases for irrigation during the day, which will also benefit them a lot. The Gujarat govt has allocated a budget of Rs. 3500 crores to set up the infrastructure under this Yojana by 2023.
Interested farmers of Gujarat state who want to take advantage of this Yojana, then it is mandatory for them to apply under this Yojana. According to PM Kisan Suryoday Yojana, Dahod, Patan, Mahisagar, Chhota Udaipur, Kheda, Panchmahal, Anand & Gir-Somna districts have been included in the first phase, the remaining districts will be included in this Yojana in a phased manner. This will be done so that electricity can be supplied in all the districts.
|Name of the scheme||Kisan Suryoday Yojana|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Gujarat|
|Purpose||Solution to the problems of electricity and water|
Objective of Gujarat Kisan Suryoday Yojana
We know that the farmers of Gujarat are not able to irrigate their fields due to water problems due to lack of electricity, due to which the farmers of the state are suffering a lot. In view of this problem, this Gujarat Kisan Suryoday Yojana has been started by the Prime Minister of our country under the leadership of Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani in the state. The main objective of this Gujarat Kisan Suryoday Yojana is that through this, electricity will be provided to the farmers of Gujarat for irrigation during the day from 05:00 am to 09:00 pm so that the farmer brothers can irrigate their fields even during the day. The income of the farmers will increase through this scheme. Through this Yojana, electricity can be supplied during the daytime for irrigation.
Benefits of Gujarat Kisan Suryoday Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the farmers of Gujarat. This scheme will be expanded across the state in the coming 3 years.
- Kisan Suryoday Yojana has been launched mainly to overcome the shortage of electricity and water to the farmers.
- Under the Gujarat Kisan Suryodaya Yojana 2021, farmers will be encouraged to irrigate through solar energy.
- Under the Kisan Suryoday Yojana of the Government of Gujarat. Electricity will be supplied to the farmers in three phases till 9 pm at 5 is.
- Earlier, electricity was supplied to the farmers only at night. Due to which the farmers had to stay awake throughout the night in the forests. In which there is a danger of attack by wild animals.
Other projects inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Other projects have also been inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Those other projects were inaugurated as follows-
Water from the tap in 80 percent of homes today
Along with electricity, great work has been done by Narendra Modi in the field of irrigation and drinking water in Gujarat. With the efforts of the last few years, water has been supplied even to those villages of Gujarat. Where no one could have imagined earlier. Today, water has been supplied through a tap in about 80 percent of the households in the state. Very soon Gujarat will be counted among those states in which piped water will be supplied to every house.
Comprehensive Policy for Solar Energy
Gujarat was one of the first states in India. Which had formulated a comprehensive policy for solar energy a decade ago. We know that when Solar Power Plant was inaugurated in 2010 Patan. Then no one could have imagined that one day India will show the world the path of ‘One One, One World, One Grid’. A comprehensive policy related to solar energy was made by Prime Minister Modi. Due to which saving of electricity was also possible.
Gujarat’s symbol of strength, devotion, and health
Gujarat has become a prosperous state due to the proper utilization of schemes. Due to which this state is considered to be the most progressive in the country. Today Gujarat is getting Kisan Saryodaya Yojana, Pediatric Heart Hospital affiliated with UN Mehta Institute of Cardiology & Research and Girnar Ropeway. These three are in a way a symbol of the power, devotion, and health of Gujarat.
Also Read:- UP Ration Card 2021 Online Apply, Type, Benefits, Required Documents
A big gift to the farmers of Gujarat
Gujarat Kisan Suryoday Yojana has been inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The budget of Rs 3,500 crore has been allocated by the Gujarat state government to set up the infrastructure under this scheme by the year 2023. So that farmers will not feel the power supply. This scheme has come as a gift to the farmers by the Prime Minister.
Key facts of Gujarat Kisan Suryoday Yojana
- According to this Kisan Suryoday Yojana, in the next 2 to 3 years, about 3 & a 1/2 thousand circuit kilometers of new transmission lines will be laid.
- A budget of Rs 3500 crores has been allocated by the state government to set up the infrastructure as per this Gujarat Kisan Suryoday Yojana by 2023.
- Three projects have been inaugurated by the Prime Minister of India. Narendra Modi, in his home state of Gujarat through video conferencing on Saturday.
- According to this plan, Mahisagar, Panchmahal, Chhota Udaipur, Dahod, Patan, Kheda, Anand & Gir-Somna districts have been included in the first phase. The provision will be made to include the remaining districts in a phased manner.
- This work is being done by creating a brand new transmission capacity in the state through Kisan Suryoday Yojana.
Benefits of Gujarat Kisan Suryoday Yojana
- Only the farmers of Gujarat can avail the benefits of Gujarat Kisan Suryodaya Yojana.
- According to this scheme, provision of electricity facility will be made to the farmers of Gujarat from 05:00 am to 09:00 pm for irrigation in their fields.
- Farmers can irrigate their fields by getting electricity on time.
- Through Kisan Suryoday Yojana, the problem of water to the farmers will be overcome.
How to apply Kisan Suryoday Yojana online?
Interested beneficiaries who want to get electricity for irrigation of fields. Then they will have to wait for a while to apply under Gujarat Kisan Suryoday Yojana. Gujarat Kisan Suryoday Yojana has been inaugurated by PM Modi on October 24 through a video conference. No official information has been issued to apply under this Yojana. When the process of applying under this scheme will be started by the Government of Gujarat. Then you will be informed through our website, after which you will be able to apply under the scheme.