Jammu and Kashmir covid Death Special Assistance Scheme: We all citizens know that the outbreak of coronavirus in our country is increasing rapidly every single day, to stop. Which the central government and the state government are taking many other steps. As well as lockdown in the whole country. has been implemented. Due to this lockdown, the poor citizens of the country are facing a lot of trouble.
In view of which the central government and the state government are starting many other types of schemes by way of providing assistance to the citizens, along with this Jammu Keeping this epidemic in mind. The Lieutenant Governor of Kashmir State Shri Manoj Sinha Ji has started a new scheme, which is named Jammu and Kashmir Covid Death Special Assistance Scheme 2021, and this scheme has been started on 26 May 2021. Friends if you want to get all the information about J&K COVID Death Special Assistance Scheme 2021 start.ed by the state government, then read our article completely.
J&K COVID Death Special Assistance Scheme 2021
J&K COVID Death Special Assistance Scheme 2021 has been started by the Lieutenant Governor of Jammu and Kashmir Shri Manoj Sinha Ji. Through this scheme, benefits will be provided to all those families of the state. Who have lost the sole breadwinner of their family due to this coronavirus. A special cell has been created in the Social Welfare Department through the Jammu and Kashmir covid Death Special Assistance Scheme, which will identify and help all those families through the scheme.
Citizens coming under this scheme by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir can also take advantage of other existing schemes. As well as scholarships will be provided by the government to the children of all those families. So that their children can get an education if you live in J&K COVID. If you want to know more information related to Death Special Assistance Scheme 2021, then you can visit its official website.
|Name||Jammu and Kashmir covid Death Special Assistance Scheme|
|Started by||by the Lieutenant Governor of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Beneficiary||Families who have lost the only earning member of the family due to the COVID-19 pandemic|
|Objective||Assistance to families who have lost the only earning member due to corona infection|
|Benefit||Monthly financial assistance of ₹ 1000 and others|
The objective of the Jammu & Kashmir Covid Death Special Assistance Yojana
The main objective of starting the Jammu and Kashmir covid Death Special Assistance Scheme 2021 by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir is that the citizens of the state who have died due to coronavirus and have lost their family member, and that person is your family member. Who was going to run the family, under which now your family is not able to survive, all their family members will be provided assistance under J&K COVID Death Special Assistance Scheme 2021. Under this scheme, assistance will be given to the family of the dying citizen, and along with this scholarships will also be provided to educate their children. So that all of them do not face any kind of trouble and they can earn their living. can do.
- Under this scheme, the relatives of the deceased person will not have to depend on anyone. And they will be able to reduce the problems of their life.
- Through the J&K COVID Death Special Assistance Scheme, through the Government of Jammu and Kashmir. Financial assistance will be given to the family of the earning citizen in the family due to coronavirus.
- Through this scheme, the amount given through the state government will be directly transferred to the account of the beneficiaries.
- The main objective of starting this scheme through the Government of Jammu and Kashmir. It has been told that people will get help through J&K COVID Death Special Assistance Scheme 2021.
Also Read:- Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana – गुजरात वाहली डिकरी योजना
- Benefit through the Scheme will be provided only to those families of the state, who have lost the main member of their household due to this coronavirus epidemic, and their family is unable to survive.
- Only residents of the state can apply for J&K COVID Death Special Assistance Scheme 2021 and will be able to take benefits.
- According to the instructions of the Government of Jammu and Kashmir. The family members of the state can get the benefit only if the deceased member is the only earning member of the family and he must have died due to this virus epidemic. If any other member of your family dies then you will not be eligible for this scheme.
If you want to apply for this Jammu & Kashmir COVID Death Special Assistance Scheme launched by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir, then you will need the documents given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- family identity card
- other documents
- Death certificate of the deceased person stating the cause of death
The process to apply in Jammu and Kashmir Covid Death Special Assistance Scheme 2021
If you want to apply under the J&K COVID Death Special Assistance Scheme 2021 started through the Government of Jammu and Kashmir, then you have to wait now. Because now the government has only just now started the J&K COVID Death Special Assistance Scheme. The application process has not been started by the government yet. And as soon as the state government starts the application process for this scheme, we will update you through this article.