Maternity Assistance Scheme has been started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to provide financial assistance to the pregnant women of economically weaker working class working in the unorganized sector. Under Madhya Pradesh Prasuti Sahayata Yojana, the Madhya Pradesh State Government will provide reimbursement of financial loss due to absence from work during delivery in the event of a laborer woman becoming pregnant. Under this, 50% of the salary is given to the pregnant woman as a financial benefit in the last three months of pregnancy, along with this, Rs 1,000 will also be given to the woman for medical expenses after delivery.
MP Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2021
In Madhya Pradesh Maternity Assistance Scheme (Prasuti Sahayata Yojana), in case a pregnant woman receives the benefit of the maternity scheme, 15 days paternity delivery benefit is also provided to the husband of the female worker. Along with this, an amount of 16 thousand rupees will be given to the woman in three installments at the time of delivery.
To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory for the pregnant woman and her husband to be registered laborers/construction workers. According to this scheme, a pregnant woman will be provided an assistance amount of Rs 4,000 thousand in pregnancy in the first installment. This assistance amount will be released after the delivery checkup by ANM ASHA or doctor.
After this, the second installment of Rs 12,000 will be released after delivery in a government hospital and after institutional birth of the newborn baby and after OPD, VCG, Zero Dose, and HBV Vaccination to the baby.
Maternity Assistance Scheme 2021 Online Registration
Desirous pregnant women of the state of Madhya Pradesh. Who wants to get financial assistance from the govt to meet their health-related needs at the time of their pregnancy. Then they will have to get themselves registered under the Madhya Pradesh Maternity Assistance Scheme, only after that do they benefit from this yojana. can pick up.
According to this scheme, a provision has been made to provide to pregnant women in two installments with an amount of Rs 16000 to be given. Through this Prasuti Sahayata Yojana, the first installment of Rs 4000 thousand will be provided during pregnancy till the last trimester by the doctor or ANM after 4 checks of delivery and after delivery in a government hospital & institutional birth of a newborn baby. And after getting the HBV vaccination (OPD, VCG, Zero Dose, and HBV Vaccination) to the child, the second installment of 12 thousand rupees will be provided.
Purpose of Madhya Pradesh Prasuti Sahayata
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to economically weaker pregnant women in case they are unable to do wages at the time of delivery. Pregnant women do not get proper food during pregnancy and they are not able to fulfill their health-related needs, due to which the child is born weak. To solve all these problems, it has been announced to start Maternity Assistance Scheme. Through this scheme, a pregnant woman registered in the working class will be provided various types of assistance after conception, so that she will not have to face financial difficulties, and the child will be born healthy if she gets proper food and drink.
Benefits of Prasuti Sahayata Yojana
- Through this scheme, health benefits will be provided to all pregnant women of the registered labor sector in Madhya Pradesh.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana, a pregnant woman will be paid 3000 thousand rupees in the form of first & second installments after conception in Madhya Pradesh Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2021.
- Along with this, the remaining amount of 1000/- rupees will be provided to the beneficiary woman in the form of Mukhyamantri Shramik Seva Prasuti Sahayata Yojana.
- All the women who are getting benefits under the Janani Suraksha Yojana can also take benefit of the Madhya Pradesh Maternity Assistance Scheme.
- Apart from this, financial assistance of Rupees 16 thousand will also be provided to the pregnant woman by the state government in pregnancy.
MP Maternity Assistance Scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- To take advantage of Madhya Pradesh Shramik Service Maternity Assistance Scheme, it is mandatory for a pregnant woman to be a registered worker in the working class.
- For the application of Madhya Pradesh Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2021, it is necessary for the construction worker woman to have an identity card (ID).
- Only pregnant women permanently residing in Madhya Pradesh can take advantage of this scheme.
- The benefit of this Prasuti Sahayata Yojana will be given only to those pregnant women who work in the unorganized sector and whose age is more than 18 years.
- Along with this, both the pregnant woman and her husband are required to be registered workers to work in the construction sector.
Also Read:- Mukhyamantri Gyan Protsahan Yojana Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria
Documents Required for MP Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2021
- copy of aadhar card
- age certificate
- residence certificate
- proof of being pregnant
- copy of delivery registration form
- bank account information
- labor registration card
- Birth certificate of the child (in case of application after 60 days)
How to apply Madhya Pradesh Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2021 Online?
- First of all, you have to visit the Madhya Pradesh E District Public Service Management official website.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “Services” from the section of “Public Service Agency” in the menu bar.
- #On this page, you have to click on the option of “Application Form” from the section of “Download”.
- On this, you have to click on the option of “Pregnant Women Maternity Assistance Scheme” from the section of “Services”.
- After downloading this application form, you have to enter the details of all your information. After this, attach all the necessary documents and submit them to the nearest Public Health Center and Family Welfare Department.
If you do not get the option to download the application form then you can also get this application form from the nearest health center.
In this way, if the information entered by you in the application form and all the relevant documents are found correct, you will be disbursed the assistance amount.
Under this scheme, financially weak pregnant women are provided financial assistance in case they are unable to do wages at the time of delivery.
Women of the registered area in the labor category can take advantage of this scheme within 60 days of delivery.
Information related to this is given in the article, so you should read this article carefully.