PM Kisan FPO Yojana has been launched by the Central Govt to provide financial relief to the farmers of the country. According to this scheme, a provision has been made to provide financial assistance of Rs 15 lakh each to the FPO (Farmer Producer Organizations) farmers of the country. Through this yojana, the farmers of the country will get a lot of benefits, under which the farmers of the country will get benefits like business in agriculture. To take advantage of this scheme, it is necessary to organize at least 11 farmers to form their agriculture company or organization. In this article, we will provide you information about PM Kisan FPO Yojana online application conditions, features, and essential benefits.
What is PM Kisan FPO Scheme?
Central Government’s PM Kisan FPO yojana means Farmer Producer Organization i.e. a group of farmers who work in the interest of farmers & who are registered under the Companies Act & promote agricultural producers, they are called FPO. An amount of Rs 1500000/- each will be provided by the central govt to these organizations as financial assistance. These organizations of farmers of the country will be given the same benefits that a company gets. According to this PM Kisan FPO yojana 2021, 10000 new farmers’ producer organizations will be formed in the country, which will be registered under the Companies Act. According to this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 15 lakh will be provided by the central govt after seeing the work of the organization. The funds to be given to farmer organizations through the central government will be provided within three years.
|Scheme name||PM Kisan FPO Scheme|
|Was started||by central government|
|Beneficiary||Farmers, Producer Organization|
|Objective||providing financial aid|
PM Kisan FPO Scheme 2021 became farmers’ income
PM Kisan FPO yojana has been started by the Central Govt to provide financial relief to the farmers of the country. Through this scheme, a provision has been made to provide financial assistance of 1500000/- each to the farmer producer organizations of the country. Apart from this, the establishment of beekeeper under PM Kisan FPO yojana has been announced for five states through Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Minister Narendra Singh Tomar Ji, these 5 districts are Sundarbans of West Bengal, Morena of Madhya Pradesh, Bharatpur of Rajasthan, Bihar NAFED is in East Champaran, & Mathura district of Uttar Pradesh and has started FPO in 5 districts on 26 November 2020, through which the govt has set a target of making 10000 FPOs.
The central government has made PM Kisan FPO Scheme 2021 to benefit the farmers of the country and increase the income, for which the government has earmarked Rs 500 crore for PM Kisan FPO scheme under the self-reliant India campaign.
Through PM Kisan FPO scheme, the government is to promote India further in honey production. The Central Government has given the benefit of 5 thousand honey producers through FPO 4 to West Bengal, Morena of Madhya Pradesh, Bharatpur of Rajasthan, Bihar NAFED is in East Champaran, & Mathura district of Uttar Pradesh through FPO 4 & 60,000 quintals of honey. will be generated.
Also Read:- Khelo India Youth Games 2021 Registration, Entry Form
PM Kisan FPO Yojana 2021
Farmers Producer Organization. Through this, small and big farmers will be placed according to a group. In which the challenges related to the crop being grown can be eliminated. Our country is an agricultural country. In which the economic economy of agriculture is sure to have an effect. In such a situation, this step was taken for the farmers. It is only to provide facilities to the farmers from the side of the government.
PM Kisan FPO Yojana comes under the central government only. According to the scheme, the central government will provide an amount of Rs.15 lakh each to the Farmer Producer Organizations formed. In a way, they will be given financial help by the government. Farmers often have to take loans for farming. In such a situation, the farmers also have to bear the loss due to the weather. Gradually, due to the circumstances, the farmer gets drowned in debt.
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Kisan FPO Scheme 2021
We know that there are still farmers in our country who are economically very weak. Who are not getting much profit from farming. Due to the spread of coronavirus in the country, the condition of the farmers is becoming more serious. In view of this problem, PM Kisan FPO yojana has been started by the Central Govt. The main objective of the PM Kisan FPO Scheme is to provide financial assistance of Rs 15 lakh by the Central Govt to Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs), so that the agriculture sector can be taken forward. Through this scheme, the income of the farmers will be increased and work will be done in the interest of the farmers and the farmers will benefit in the same way as in the business.
Conditions to take advantage of PM Kisan FPO
If you work as a group of farmers & want to make your own FPO then you have to fulfill certain conditions compulsorily. Crores of rupees are allocated to the FPO group of farmers, which helps the farmers. Along with this, financial assistance is also provided to the registered farmers from time to time & their problems are kept paramount.
- Under this scheme, farmers will have to form their own group. Under this group, all types of small and marginal farmers can participate together, whichever farmer will be involved under this group, they will be provided a proper market for their crop.
- After the formation of Pm Kisan FPO, the services to the farmers will be much cheaper & the work of middlemen will also end.
- Farmers will get a fair price for their produce or their produce.
- Also, due to the association with the organization, it will be easy for them to get fertilizers, seeds, medicines, agricultural equipment, etc.
- These organizations will be helped by the central govt of ₹ 1500000 for the purpose of increasing the yield.
- It is necessary to add at least 11 farmers in this organization.
- This organization can be seen as an agriculture company, this organization will get all the benefits that a small-scale industry gets, but it will be completely different from cooperative politics, that is, the Cooperative Act will not be implemented on them.
- Under the scheme, Rs 1500000 will be given by the Central Govt to the Farmer Organization in 3 years.
Eligibility Criteria of PM Kisan FPO Scheme
To take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Kisan FPO Scheme, farmers have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The benefit of the Kisan FPO scheme can be availed by the farmers in the form of an organization consisting of at least 11 farmers.
- PM Kisan FPO Scheme 2021 will be observed by the Central Govt for the organization of farmers and on the basis of its report Rs, 150000 will be given to this organization in 3 years.
- If the organization of farmers is done in the plain areas, it is mandatory to have 300 farmers connected.
- Along with this, it is mandatory for 100 farmers to be associated with the work of the organization in the hilly areas.
- In PM Kisan FPO Yojana some other eligibility criteria will be announced soon by the department itself at the field level.
PM Kisan FPO Scheme Required Documents
- It is necessary for all farmers to have a Voter ID as proof of identity.
- It is necessary for the farmers to have all the documents related to company registration.
- Let us tell that under this scheme, the central government will invest Rs 4496 crore, according to which Rs 150000 cash assistance will be given to the organization by the government.
How to Apply PM Kisan FPO Scheme Online?
Those interested beneficiaries of the country who want to apply online under this scheme, then they will have to wait a little now because now this scheme has been announced recently, now online application under PM Kisan FPO Scheme by any department. No official notification has been issued to do so. We will inform you through our website when the application is started in the online or offline mode under the PM Kisan FPO Yojana by the central govt or any other type of information is shared, after which the farmers of the country will start this scheme. You will be able to apply under this scheme, and will also be able to get benefits from the Central Government.
PM Kisan FPO Yojana is not today’s scheme, although this scheme has been announced recently by the Modi govt. Let us tell you that agricultural producer companies are running to give benefits to agriculture. For the formation and development of PM Kisan FPO, work is being done by Small Farmers Agribusiness Association and National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development.
Yes, all Kisan brothers are eligible to take the benefits of the Kisan FPO Scheme.
PM Kisan KCC Card Time Limit depends on your crop & land. The KCC limit is determined according to the type of crop and the type of land.