PM Modi Aatm Nirbhar Yojana 3.o | आत्मनिर्भर भारत अभियान 3.o : The country was in a financial crisis due to the lockdown of the Corona epidemic. To rid the country of this economic crisis, the government had started the self-reliant India campaign. After the success of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 1.0, the Government of India has launched Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2.0 and 3.0. Today here we are going to give you all the important information related to Self-reliant India Campaign 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 in this article.
In this article, you will get complete information related to the Self-reliant India campaign, such as what is Self-reliant India campaign?, its benefits, features, eligibility, schemes under the Self-reliant India campaign, the application process, etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Self-reliant India Campaign 3.0, then read our article carefully.
Self-reliant India Campaign | PM Modi Aatm Nirbhar Yojana 3.o
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, in his address to the nation many times during the crisis of Coronavirus in the country, has asked everyone to make efforts to make the country self-reliant. Efforts have been made to make the country self-reliant in every field by reducing imports and developing supply chains in the country. Under this, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started the self-reliant India campaign (Atm Nirbhar Yojana) in the name of the nation on 12th May 2020. The main objective of this campaign is to make 130 crore citizens of the country self-reliant and make maximum use of indigenous products.
The objective of self-reliant India campaign: PM Modi Aatm Nirbhar Yojana 3.o
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, in his address to the nation many times during the crisis of Coronavirus in the country, has asked everyone to make efforts to make the country self-reliant. Efforts have been made to make the country self-reliant in every field by reducing imports and developing supply chains in the country. Under this, Aatm Nirbhar Yojana has been started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his address to the nation on 12 May 2020. The main objective of this campaign is to make 130 crore citizens of the country self-reliant. Various types of schemes were started for the citizens of the country through a self-reliant India campaign so that the economic condition of the country could be improved. The main objective of the self-reliant India campaign is to improve the economic condition of the country so that the country’s economy can be restored from earlier.
PM Modi Aatm Nirbhar Yojana 3.o
At present, there is a situation of lock-down in view of coronavirus infection in almost the whole world including India. In such a situation, MSMEs (micro, small and medium industries, workers, laborers, and farmers) in the country are facing a lot of problems. In such a situation, an economic package has been announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to make the country’s micro, small and medium industries, workers, laborers, and farmers self-reliant. A relief package of 20 lakh crores has been announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, which is 10% of the country’s GDP.
Parts of Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 3.0
There are three parts under the self-reliant India campaign plan. The first part includes the North Eastern region and Rs 200 crore has been allocated for this. Assam has been allotted Rs 450 crore keeping in mind its population and geographical area. In the second part of this scheme, all those states come which are not included in the first part.
An amount of Rs 7500 crore has been allocated for the second part through the government, and Rs 2000 crore has been allocated under the third part of this scheme.
The amount of this third part will be given only to those states which out of these four reforms mentioned under the government in the states “One Nation One Ration Card, Ease of Doing Business Reform, Urban Local Bodies / Utility Reform & Power Sector Reform”. Apply at least three fixes.
16-Announcements made by Finance Minister under MSME: PM Modi Aatm Nirbhar Yojana 3.o
The following 16 announcements have been made by Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman for Micro Small Medium Class Home Industries (MSMEs) after Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a relief package of 20 lakh crores in the name of one nation amid Kovid 19 infection. At present, MSMEs provide employment opportunities to more than 12 crore people in the country. Here we will provide you information about Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s vision self-reliant India campaign (Aatm Nirbhar Yojana) on some points. Along with this, you can listen to the speech of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaram through the given video for detailed information.
- Rs 3 lakh Crore Collateral free automatic loan for business including MSMEs
- 20,000 crore subordinated debt arrangement for MSMEs
- 50000 crore equity infusion through MSMEs fund (50000 crore equity infusion through MSMEs fund)
- The new definition of MSMEs under the Self-Reliant India Campaign
- Global tender up to 200 crores
- Other interventions for SMEs
- 2500 crore EPF support for trade and workers for 3 more months (2500 crore EPF support for trade and workers for 3 more months)
- EPF contribution reduced for business and workers for a period of 3 months (EPF contribution for a period of 3 months reduced for business and workers)
- Rs 30000 crore liquidity facility for NBFCs / HD / MFIs (30000 crore liquidity facility for NBFCs / HD / MFIs)
- 45000 Crore Partial Credit Guarantee Scheme for NBFCs (45000 Crore Partial Credit Guarantee Scheme for NBFCs)
- Rs 90000 crore liquidity injection for DISCOM
- Extension of registration and completion date of real estate projects under RERA
- Liquidity of Rupess 50000 crores under TCS/TDS deduction
- Other tax measures are taken by the Ministry of Finance
Benefits of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s self-reliant India campaign
- More than 12 crore people connected under MEMEs will get benefit from this relief package.
- About 11 crore MEMEs employees will be benefited directly from this. About 4 crore people associated with this sector will be benefited.
- Many announcements have been made in the self-reliant India campaign for cottage industries, home industries, our small and medium scale industries.
- With this economic package, direct benefits will be provided to the poor laborers, employees as well as the workers associated with the hotel and textile sector.
- At the time of coronavirus infection, this relief package will save crores of jobs in the country.
Areas covered under PM Modi Aatm Nirbhar Yojana 3.o campaign
- Reformation Of Agricultural Supply Chain & System
- Simple and clear rules of law (Rational Tax System)
- Reformation Of Infrastructure
- Capable Human Resources
- A Good Financial System
- To Motivate New Business
- Provide Good Investment Opportunities
- Make In India Mission
12 schemes launched under PM Modi Aatm Nirbhar Yojana 3.o
self-reliant India employment scheme: PM Modi Aatm Nirbhar Yojana 3.o
Under this scheme, the emphasis will be on providing employment in the organized sector and more and more people will be linked to the Employees’ Provident Fund. A self-reliant India employment campaign will be run till 30 June 2021. Only institutions registered under EPFO can avail of benefits under this scheme. If an institution is not registered under EPFO, then it cannot take advantage of this scheme. Under this scheme, in all the organizations which have less than 1000 employees, 12% of the employee’s share and 12% of the employer will be contributed by the central government. In an organization having more than 1000 employees, the central government will contribute 12% of the employees’ share. This scheme will continue for 2 years. To become eligible for this scheme, you need to open an EPF account with Aadhaar.
Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme: PM Modi Aatm Nirbhar Yojana 3.o
The Emergency Credit Line Guarantee yojana has also been extended till 31 March 2021. so that more & more people can take advantage of this YOJANA. A Collateral free loan was being provided under this YOJANA. The loan is being taken for business under Emergency Credit Line Guarantee yojana. The eligible beneficiaries of this scheme are MSME units, business enterprises, personal loans, and individuals taking Mudra loans. 2.05 lakh crore has been provided to 61 lakh people under this scheme so far. 26 stressed areas have also been included under this scheme by the Kamat committee.
Self-reliant Manufacturing Production Linked Incentive Scheme: PM Modi Aatm Nirbhar Yojana 3.o
Production Linked Incentive Scheme has been introduced to promote production. Domestic manufacturing will be promoted under this scheme so that exports in the country are large and imports are less. For the next 5 years, a budget of two lakh crore rupees has been earmarked under this scheme. 10 new sectors have been linked to the Self-reliant Manufacturing Production Linked Incentive Scheme so that the economy grows. The scheme covers advanced chemical cell batteries, electronic and technology products, automobile and auto components, pharmaceutical drugs, telecommunications, and networking products, textile products, food products, solar PV modules, white goods, and special steel.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban): PM Modi Aatm Nirbhar Yojana 3.o
It has been decided to make an additional contribution of Rupees 18000 crore under the Pradhan Mantri Awas scheme. This will be Rs 18000 crore apart from the budget of Rs 8000 crore in 2020-21. Under this scheme, 1200000 houses will be built and 1800000 houses will be completed. More than 78 lakh employment opportunities will be created through this scheme and 25 lakh metric tonnes of steel and 131 lakh metric tonnes of cement will be used.
Support to the construction and infrastructure sector: PM Modi Aatm Nirbhar Yojana 3.o
The performance protection has been reduced from 5 to 10% to 3% by the government. With this, companies related to construction and infrastructure will have more capital to operate. Now EMD will not be required for tender filling, it will be replaced by Bid Security Declaration. This facility will be provided till 31st December 2021.
Income tax relief for home builders and homebuyers
The differential under section 43 has been increased from 10% to 20%. This change is only for those houses which were sold for the first time till June 30, 2021, with a value of up to Rs 2 crore.
Agriculture Subsidy Fertilizer: PM Modi Aatm Nirbhar Yojana 3.o
As you know that after applying water in the field, fertilizer is the most needed. Fertilizer use is increasing every year. Keeping this in mind, Rs 65000 crore will be given to provide fertilizer subsidy. So that 140 million farmers of the country do not have a shortage of fertilizers.
Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Yojana: PM Modi Aatm Nirbhar Yojana 3.o
this Kalyan scheme is being implemented in 116 districts. Under this, Rs 37543 crore has been spent so far. Now Rs 10,000 crore more will be spent under PM Garib Kalyan Yojana. So that every citizen of the country gets employment and the economy of the village also increases.
Boost for Project Exports: PM Modi Aatm Nirbhar Yojana 3.o
811 export contracts are being financed under the LoC. Now EXIMBANK will be given financial assistance of Rs.3000 crores to boost the project exports. This financial assistance will be provided under the Idea scheme. Project exports include projects like power, railways, transport, transmission roads, etc.
Capital and Industrial Stimulus: PM Modi Aatm Nirbhar Yojana 3.o
An additional budget of Rs 10200 crore has been earmarked for capital and industrial expenditure by the government. This assistance will be provided for domestic defense equipment, industrial promotion, industrial infrastructure, green energy, etc. so that our country can move forward in the field of production.
Benefits of COVID Budget 2020 Relief Package
- Workers working under MSME
- middle class industry
- small industry
- cottage industry
- farm farmer
- migrant laborers
- animal keeper
- organized sector and unorganized sector
PM Modi’s resolve for self-reliant India campaign
Under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan of Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi, we all need to take the following resolution.
- This relief package will work to take the country back on the path of development during the time of coronavirus infection in the country.
- In the time of infection of COVID 19 Coronavirus in the country, work will be done to take people on the path of development by bringing different sections one people together with new resolve.
- Special incentives have been given to MSMEs, small and cottage industries mainly under this campaign. In this relief package, it has been said to provide assistance of 20 lakh crores to all industries so that people associated with this sector of India can get opportunities for development.
Plans of Self-reliant India Campaign 2.0
- Festival Advance: SBI Utsav cards have been given to all the beneficiaries under the Festival Advance Yojana.
- LTC Cash Voucher Scheme: LTC Cash Voucher Scheme was also launched in Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2.0. The economy has improved due to this scheme.
- A loan of Rs 3621 crore was given to 11 states of the country for capital expenditure.
Also Read:- AP YSR Navasakam yojana
Schemes launched under Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 1.0
- One Nation One Ration Card: Under this scheme, ration can be purchased from any ration shop across India with a ration card. One Nation One Ration Card was started from 1st September 2020.
- PM Savanidhi Yojana: Under this scheme, Rs 13.78 lakh has been distributed to street vendors. Whose price are 1373.33 crores. These people have been distributed in 30 states and 6 union territories.
- Kisan Credit Card Scheme: Under Kisan Credit Card Scheme, Rs 1,43,262 crore has been provided to 157.44 lakh farmers so far.
- Emergency Working Capital Fund for Farmers through NABARD: Under this scheme, Rs 25000 crore has been disbursed in the account of farmers so far.
- ISLGS 1.0: Under this scheme, Rs 2.05 lakh crore has been sanctioned to 61 lakh people. Rs 1.52 lakh crore has been distributed so far.
- Special Liquidity Scheme for NBFCs/HFCs: Rs.7227 crores have been disbursed so far under this scheme.
- Liquidity injection for discourse: Loans worth Rs 118273 crore have been sanctioned so far under this scheme.
Self-reliant India Campaign 3.0 Registration Process
You can register in Self-Reliant India Campaign 3.0 by following the simple steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “Register” in the menu.
- On this you will see the registration form, fill in the information asked in this form like your name, email id, mobile number, etc.
- After filling in all the information click on the link of Create New Account and your registration process will be completed.
self-reliant India campaign login process
After registering in Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan, you can follow the steps given below for login.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan.
- On this, you will see the login form, fill in your email id and password in this form.
- After filling in the information, press the button of login with password and after pressing the button you will be login to the official website.