UP Free Laptop Yojana – upcmo.up.nic.in Realizing the phrase ‘Ek Vaada Kiya Hai Ek Vaada Rakha Hai’ coined by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, the state government will start distribution of tablets, smartphones to the youth of Uttar Pradesh by the end of November.
The Uttar Pradesh government has launched a scheme in which free laptops are being given to academically performing students.
Yogi Adityanath govt launched the free laptop Yojana for class 10 & 12 students who are residents of UP & pass their exams with good marks have a chance to get a new laptop. The UP government has reportedly set a budget of Rs 1,800 crore for this scheme. This scheme has been announced by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath with an aim to promote the use of digital technology among meritorious students.
UP Free Laptop Yojana – upcmo.up.nic.in
This information is being spread from various types of online & offline sources that UP Free Laptop Yojana has been launched by the Govt of UP. Through this scheme, free laptops will be provided to the students who have secured a minimum of 65% marks in class 10th and 12th. A budget of 1800 crores has been set by the government for the UP Free Laptop Scheme.
The launch of the UP Free Laptop Scheme has not been confirmed from any official source. Till now no such yojana has been started by the UP govt. However, the Uttar Pradesh government has announced the launch of the UP Free Smartphone / Laptop scheme. Through which smartphones and tablets will be provided to the students. In the future, if the government starts any scheme to provide laptops, we will definitely inform you.
Purpose of UP Free Laptop Scheme
Students can also find jobs through laptops. Information is spreading related to the launch of the UP Free Laptop Scheme by the government to encourage students to get good marks and higher education. UP Government has announced the launch of the UP Free Smartphone/Tablet Scheme to provide only tablets and smartphones. Through which tablets & smartphones will be provided to the students by the govt.
Also Read:- Uttar Pradesh Family Register – उत्तर प्रदेश परिवार रजिस्टर
Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana Benefits & Features
- Through this Yojana, laptops will be provided free of cost to the students of class 10th and 12th.
- The field of education will progress through this Yojana.
- Under this Yojana 2021, a budget of 800 crores has been set by the UP govt.
- To apply under this Yojana, you have to register yourself on the official website.
- The minimum marks required are 65% to 70%.
- Students doing ITI & polytechnic have also been included under this Yojana.
- Through this yojana, students will also be encouraged to score good marks.
UP Free Laptop Important Documents
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
FreeLaptop – Eligibility Criteria
- Students studying under Uttar Pradesh State Board can avail UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021
- All the students applying must note that they have to clear their class 12 board exam
- According to official reports, students will have to submit their class 12 mark sheet, board certificate, residence proof, a photograph, and a copy of their Aadhar card.
- Additionally, all students applying must demonstrate a certain level of pass percentage
- According to a report by India Today, students who have secured at least 65 percent marks in their 12th class results will be eligible to claim their free laptops under the UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021
The process to apply for UP Free Laptop Scheme – upcmo.up.nic.in
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the UP Free Laptop Scheme.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to UP Free Laptop Scheme.
- Now you have to click on Apply Now.
- You have to fill in all the information asked in this form like
- Age, etc.
- After that, you have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under this scheme.
UP Free Laptop Scheme List
The residents of the state of UP who want to search their names under the UP Free Laptop Yojana will have to wait now. Because no info has been shared by the state govt about the UP Free Laptop yojana List in the future if the UP govt If any list is released by us, then we will provide you all the info about it. No such info is available at this time
Note: – At present, no new order has been issued by the govt regarding this Yojana, currently no application form is being accepted inside the laptop Yojana, if the govt takes any decision regarding this the future then we will inform you.
UP Free Laptop Yojana is being run by the UP govt for the meritorious students of the state. Under this yojana, students will be given laptops without any fee.
At present, the government has not issued any online process of application, as soon as any online process is issued by the government, you will be informed through this post.
Only 12th pass students will be provided free laptops under the yojana.
No, there is no need to deposit any fee to apply under the scheme, this registration process is absolutely free.
No, this scheme is not fake though it is an election promise of the government which was announced by CM Yogi Ji recently.
Laptops will be distributed to the students who get 70%, 80%, or more marks and take admission in the college.
If students have taken regular admission in ITI then they can get benefits under this scheme.